January 2, 2013

2013 Goals!

 
Happy New Year!
For the past few years I've done a "learn something new" every year as my New Year's resolution but this year I decided to make a list of goals I'd like to complete as my resolution. I have quite a few but I thought I'd share a few with you here...
 
1.  Actually complete my list of goals. I set a lot of goals but I get distracted easily so this is a big challenge for me is to finish what I start and accomplish the things I'd like to get done.
2.  Participate in at least one craft fair. I have pretty serious social anxiety which keeps me from this sort of thing but it's so important to me and my crafting and I just need to do this. This has been a goal of mine for a few years now but this is the year to do it!
3.  Complete an afghan. Started many but never finished one.
4.  Take and print more photos.
5.  Read at least 5 books. I've always been a reader but lately between working a full time job and all my other hobbies I haven't been reading as much as I'd like. My goal is to read 1 classic, 2 fiction and 2 nonfiction.
6.  Cook at least 4 meals a week. I love to cook but need to cook more and healthier meals.
7.  Write more letters.
8.  Travel to somewhere new. I've never been to Canada and would really like to go. Montreal is so close too!
9.  Remember to take care of myself. This has been a challenge recently, I actually have a few posts planned about taking care mentally and physically to share a little of my personal story with this particular issue.
10.  Get out of the house and go on more dates and fun outings! The photo above is from a breakfast date with Jeremy this morning! Starting off right with this goal.
 
Throughout the year I'll share updates on how I'm doing with a particular goal, wish me luck!
 
What are your goals for the 2013? Did you accomplish your goals from last year?


No comments:

Post a Comment