March 27, 2012

Love List #2 - Bears!!

Today's Love List is all about bears!! I'm feeling a little down today so I thought a healthy dose of cute bear therapy would do just the trick to cheer me up. 
(ModCloth)
Has there ever been a cooler bottle opener? I think not! If this bear bottle opener wasn't out of stock I would have bought it immediately... I hope they restock it soon...

(The Black Apple)
This is Little Bear, painted by Emily Winfield Martin aka The Black Apple. Little Bear was my favorite character from her book Oddfellow's Orphanage. It just makes me smile every time I look at it. I plan to buy this print very soon.

(The Golden Plague)
This magical bear ear ring is straight out of my dreams.

(Barnes & Noble)
 The Bear- History of a Fallen King by Michel Pastoureau will definitely be the next book I read. It's all about the history of the bear, what could be better? I even learned something just reading the description!

(Pillow Bears & Dolls)
And what would any bear list worth it's salt be without a plush! This inspiring little bear combines 3 of my favorite things: bears, polka dots and red! I am in love!

I hope this collection of bears brought a smile to your face, it certainly helped to cheer me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment