March 14, 2012

The Love List #1

(via: doubledutch boutique)
I am so in love with this dress from Doubledutch Boutique! It is beautiful and I want it.  

(via: emmjeyessvintage)
This hair pin from EmmJeyEssVintage is gorgeous! I am growing my bangs out and it's almost time to start collecting a few special pins to keep them out of my face.

(via: aerlinnbears)

This stunning bear was made by Esther Pepper of aerlinnbears. Her bears are some of the most beautiful and inspiring plush I have seen and I simply adore her style. In addition to her handmade one-of-a-kind animals, she also sells PDF patterns in her shop.
(via: the purl bee)

The Purl Bee always has such great free patterns. The Sweet Home Sweet pillow has been on my to-make list for quite some time now and I think that the time has come for me to finally get started on it!

1 comment:

  1. oo.. I can imaging why you love the dress...even better with a nice cameo pin in youre hair.
    It's so very fiminine, I love it!

    Have a good weekend,
    jacqueline

    ReplyDelete