March 22, 2012

The ABC's of me


In my effort to create 'about me' posts it occurred to me that I have a really hard time writing things about myself. I'm sure this is true of a lot of people but when I try to write anything about me I just come up blank ever time... Theeeeen in comes the ABC list to my much needed rescue! I saw this handy little list on the blog, Crafted Love and thought it would do the trick. So without any further ado, here are the ABC's of me, Jen.

Age:  27 but I tell everyone that I am 25... Shhhh...
Bed size:  Queen
Chores that you hate:  Dishes! I do not have a dishwasher and I like to cook which means the dishes never ever stop, they just keep reappearing... I hate them all...
Dogs:  A Boston terrier named Domino. She's my baby.
Essential start to your day:
  COFFEE!
Favorite color:  This changes often for me but currently it's ivory and rusty orange
Gold or Silver:  Both
Height:  Short. 5'1"
Instruments you play:
  None, I have no musical talents. Last year I bought a harmonica and tried to learn how to make it sound not stupid but that didn't work and I gave up on it.
Job title:  Unemployed but working on making my dream of having the job title 'plush maker' come true.
Kids:  None, my dog is my child.
Live:  Currently I live in central New Jersey, but I am from Knoxville, TN. We are planning to move to San Diego, CA soon.... hopefully.
Mother’s Name:  Sandra Kay
Nicknames:   I really don't have any...
Overnight hospital stays:
   Fortunately none so far.
Pet peeves:   Oh, I have far too many of these... I guess my biggest one is just a general lack of manners. People not saying 'thank you' or 'excuse me' really bothers me.
Quote from a movie or TV show:  I have a terrible memory for quotes.. I can't think of any...
Right or Lefty:  Righty
Siblings:  None
Time you wake up:  I normally get up pretty early, 8 or 9 AM usually.
Underwear:  I really don't understand this question? Umm, yes, I guess...
Vegetable you hate:   I really don't much care for peas, when they are mixed with other stuff I don't mind em but on their own? Yuck.
What makes you run late:
  Public transit.
X-Rays You’ve Had:
   My right hip when I got in a car accident, I fractured it.
Yummy food you make:  Spiced pork tenderloin with sauteed apples. This stuff is so yummy! I make it at least once a week.
Zoo Animal:  Bears!!!!!

So there you have it, my ABC's. I hoped you learned something about me and I look forward to sharing more in the near future. If you do an ABC's list for your blog leave a link for me in the comments, I'd love to learn more about you! 

Annnd now it's time for outtake pictures that I thought were kinda funny. Most of my photos turned out pretty blurry today... it's hard taking pictures of yourself. I really enjoy the face I'm making in the first pic.... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment