August 28, 2012

Lately...

Lately life has been so crazy. Crazy stressful, crazy fun and crazy exciting.
 
 
My Etsy shop has been doing so well and I couldn't be happier about it. I love doing this, this is my dream and I am overwhelmed with gratitude and joy that people seem to be taking an interest in my humble makings. I having to take a break from Etsy while I move but hopefully it wont be long...
 
 
For Jeremy's 33rd birthday we went to NYC for the day. It was so much fun and will be the last time we get to go before we move. It's been so fun having NYC only a short train ride away.
 
 
We went to the American Museum of Natural History and of course my favorite part was the bears! I wanted to snuggle them so bad!
 
 
Dee went to live with friends for a little while we travel, move and settle in. I miss her so much already but she appears to be having fun with her new friends!
 
We are officially headed to CA on Saturday. I'm excited and scared to start all over again in a new city in a new state, everything will be new and fresh but there will be a lot to get used to and a lot of work to get back to normal. I love adventure but I'm not always the best with change. Wish us luck! <3


1 comment: